blocco circolazione auto euro 0-1-2

Leggi consigli sull'assicurazione RC AUTO, multe e autovelox, aspetti fiscali legati al mondo dell'auto

Moderatore: Antonio

blocco circolazione auto euro 0-1-2

Messaggiodi stefano84 il 27/10/2011, 15:11

Dal 15 ottobre 2011 e' entrato in vigore il blocco totale per le auto euro 0-1-2 dalle ore 7.30 alle 19.30.Secondo voi avendo introdotto questa normativa servira' a migliorare l'aria che ci circonda.
stefano84

Re: blocco circolazione auto euro 0-1-2

Messaggiodi gianni84 il 10/01/2012, 16:58

Ciao stefano,
io credo che il blocco dei veicoli più inquinanti sia utile (soprattutto a Milano e a Roma). L'unico problema è che non conoscevo la classe ambientale della mia auto e verificando sul sito del Portale dell'automobilista ho scoperto che la mia non può circolare!!! :shock:
|||gianni84|||
gianni84

Messaggiodi stefano84 il 11/01/2012, 16:50

interessante ma come faccio a sapere a quale classe appartiene il mio veicolo'?????
stefano84

Messaggiodi gianni84 il 16/01/2012, 17:10

basta che vai sul sito del Portale e tra i servizi offerti cerchi "Verifica classe ambientale", poi inserisci il numero della tua targa e ti dice a quale classe appartiene il tuo veicolo!
Visti i giorni di targhe alterne e blocco della circolazione ti consiglio di verificarlo al più presto... ;)
|||gianni84|||
gianni84

Messaggiodi gianni84 il 17/02/2012, 17:04

Allora stefano, hai verificato che tipo di auto possiedi?
|||gianni84|||
gianni84

Messaggiodi stefano il 18/06/2012, 16:59

bhe almeno ora con le piogge torrenziali di questi mesi l'incubo inquinamento è passato.
stefano

Messaggiodi gianni84 il 17/09/2012, 15:48

Già per fortuna.. ma purtroppo ci vuole poco a farlo tornare...
|||gianni84|||
gianni84

wholesale china jerseys 0-18-0-18-238735 cheap chian jerseys

Messaggiodi e5Hx4v36XN il 01/05/2018, 7:56

What anything that pop up coat rack as a standout because it was just like live and then not only did he live with he folks out. I work as a software developer/client success manager. This is another sport where women and men get to work together.

People report all kinds of strange paranormal things going on in room 545. There are some rough edges still, both webpack dev server and html webpack plugin aren compatible yet. I would encourage everyone to try to decipher their own inner, symbolic language, as a means of reaching hidden and unknown aspects of their personality..

We all know the solution has to focus on the supply side, but why too often people misconstrue this as building more rentals. Their body are really buoyant so they do something called bottling where their whole body is in the water but their head remains out of the water and they float like a stick pointing straight up.

cheap jerseys Don know what the fuck management was thinking. That definitely something you should do but you can still be good. The official Russian team banned because of a massive doping scandal in the 2014 olympics. It's somehow they got connected to the name Joseph. cheap football jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys Students are challenged to design, build, program, and operate robots to play a floor game in an alliance format. Future energy supply and the state of our environment. Those people have no problem with rejecting the oath and getting their official passport labled as a christian. cheap football jerseys

cheap nba jerseys I took the picture for them and started walking back toward the atm and he actually stopped me to ask if I wanted one too. YouTube Bridges the Gap for CliniciansMany mental health clinicians may find themselves alone in their curriculum development with less guidance than a public school teacher has. cheap jerseys china

cheap nhl jerseys They also honored the First Lady of President Woodrow Wilson as the Honorary President of the Girl Scouts. Uranus despised these six children because they lacked the beauty a god should possess. Please note, mulligans are not automatic and a golfer should get permission from the other players of the game but should be used sparingly.. cheap nhl jerseys

The quote seems dubious.. Like a doll's eyes. In 1967, a French broadcast titled 'Les Aventures de Michel Vailliant' made it's television debut. My mom, while being a bit flighty, totally spotted it right away.. Phineas Gage's miraculous survival of this accident would stun the medical community.

cheap nfl jerseys Robert Pittenger's] primary, there is no doubt that the animating issue of the campaign is support for Trump and he and his most prominent opponent, the deeply conservative Mark Harris, are taking increasingly extreme measures to prove their Trumpian bona fides. cheap nfl jerseys

The Alfa folks report a top speed of 191 mph (307 kph) for the Quadrifoglio.. Have a look at the leads that supply the power (mains to power brick power brick to xbox. When they get old, hard, and crack. Dark days my friend. He could help other defenders but not himself..

cheap nfl jerseys Their findings put systemic power at the heart of workplace conflict as management power is systemic.. It was very recently that I have tried a very ripe and juicy pineapple. Reporter: That said, the last couple of years, injuries have kicked in, slowed Reggie Wayne a little. cheap nfl jerseys

An attack for 8 in your turn makes 16 damage in the extra turn, for a total of 24 damage in ONE spell. Ameer came close a couple times last year and our offense is predicated on Matt Stafford as it should be. Business was good like most developing countries, Brazil had an economy that was increasingly reliant on refrigerated goods.

cheap mlb jerseys But do not apply this again the next time or else, your finances will be hurt. First, is the ability to grill at high temperatures for searing meats. But on the other hand, the new client did allow them a lot more flexibility in what they could do and they have been making use of that flexibility a lot since it been out. cheap mlb jerseys

I not too concerned but I orginally got the fluid changed for a fresh start and if my reservoir/lines have any more water than if it were closed up correctly, the service was for nothing.I figured it wouldn be completely air tight since the reservoir cap is just a hand screwed plastic part.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
e5Hx4v36XN

Torna a Multe, assicurazioni, normativa e leggi, finanziamenti e leasing