his neck and shoulder area.

Leggi consigli sull'assicurazione RC AUTO, multe e autovelox, aspetti fiscali legati al mondo dell'auto

Moderatore: Antonio

his neck and shoulder area.

Messaggiodi officialsbaseball il 19/09/2018, 8:36

The Kansas City Chiefs will be without starting safety Daniel Sorensen for the start of the season after he had surgery to repair a broken shin bone and damage to his left knee.

Chiefs trainer Rick Burkholder described the injury Saturday as a tibial plateau fracture George Fant Jersey , which involves the upper part of the shin. Sorensen also damaged his medial collateral ligament and tore his meniscus when he was hurt during a special teams drill last week.

"One of the guys fell on his leg," Chiefs coach Andy Reid said.

The injury is similar to the one suffered by J.J. Watt last year, causing the Texans defensive end to miss the rest of the season. That may be Sorensen's fate, too, but Burkholder said the Chiefs plan to wait six weeks before evaluating him again.

"He'll be up here today starting his formal rehab with us," Burkholder said.

Sorensen became an invaluable part of the Kansas City secondary when Eric Berry went down with a season-ending injury last year. He went on to start 14 of the 15 games he played Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey , picking off a pass and piling up 88 tackles while assuming a leadership role in the Chiefs' secondary.

Berry is back from his torn Achilles tendon, and Sorensen was expected to start alongside him this season. Now, the race is on during the final three weeks of camp for a starting job, with rookie Armani Watts, Leon McQuay and Eric Murray among those who could slide into the role.

The Chiefs also announced that Dillon Gordon had been placed on injured reserve with a shoulder injury, and that fellow offensive lineman Alex Officer had been signed to take his place.

Running back Charcandrick West returned to the practice field Saturday after missing more than a week with a concussion George Blanda Jersey , while linebacker Dee Ford left early with an illness.

Tanoh Kpassagnon and rookie Breeland Speaks split his first-team reps the rest of the way.

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Carson Wentz expects to participate in 11-on-11 drills next week, but it’s uncertain whether he’ll be ready for the season opener.

The defending Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles host the Atlanta Falcons on Sept. 6. Wentz’s goal since having surgery last December to repair a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee has been to be ready for that game.

“It’s no secret that it’s going to be close,” Wentz said after the Eagles completed training camp Tuesday.

“We’ve seen where I’m at in camp and hopefully next week I’m doing 11-on-11s. I think, naturally, it’s going to be close. Ultimately, it won’t be my call Chad Henne Jersey , the coach’s call. Ultimately, it’ll be up to the doctors.”

The Eagles are in no rush to have their franchise quarterback return too soon. Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles is Wentz’s backup and he’s ready to step in like he did in Week 14 last season.

“I’m going to take it day by day,” Eagles coach Doug Pederson said about Wentz’s status. “I am going to evaluate it this weekend. I’m going to see where he is at. Medically, I am going to see where he is at, because I’m going to trust our doctors. We’ll make a decision at some point.”

Pederson said he’d like for Wentz to practice for a full week before he played in a game. Wentz still hasn’t been cleared for contact.

Foles is supposed to make his preseason debut Thursday night at New England after sitting out last week’s game. He had missed a few practices because of muscle spasms in his neck and shoulder area.

Foles will see Tom Brady for the first time since the Super Bowl. Brady didn’t congratulate Foles after the game and many people blew it out of proportion.

“We both have a lot going on in our lives, so in time Rodney Hudson Jersey ,” Foles said. “It will happen when it happens. We practiced with the Patriots several years ago and I talked to Tom quite a bit. He’s a great guy. I have all the respect in the world for him. I think everybody is making too big a deal out of this. It’s not a big deal at all.”

Baltimore Ravens Elite Jerseys
officialsbaseball

Torna a Multe, assicurazioni, normativa e leggi, finanziamenti e leasing